Skill Set : 'Informatica','Unix', Experience with PowerConnect, (to SAP will be added advantage) Good knowledge of databases, oracle/ Teradata/ others.
Education : Should be a qualified B.B.A, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.E/M.Tech/MS, M.Sc
- Should have Around 2 to 6 years of work experience post qualification
- Strong influencing skills with ability to build effective relationships.
- Should be dynamic with Excellent Communication skills
- Commitment & ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of DW concepts and Dimensional modeling, ETL architecture and DW project lifecycle.
- The role would be of senior developer or Module lead. You will be responsible for design, development and testing of applications /modules.
- Should have prior experience on Oracle. Senior Software Engineer oversee a technology team in delivering an aspect of the project architecture.
- Key responsibilities include creating prototypes, integrating systems, site architecture management, implementing end-to-end solutions, managing a team and partnering with client teams.
- Senior Engineer must have creativity and innovation, the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques and proven leadership skills.
- Looking for a self-starter willing to tackle new and challenging problems. Desire to grow intellectually.
- Excellent problem solving and team building skills a must.
- Experienced in installation, setup, configuration and on going maintenance of Informatica and Business Objects Servers.
- Managing defects and resolving environmental issues. Build, maintain and execute a robust, repeatable regression testing process to prove environments post release.
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving skills, and be independent, self-motivated.
- Requires well organized writing, fluent English grammar, 5 yrs writing exp. Develop content for engineering web site and CAD software help system.
Job Location : Hyderabad