Skill Set : Preferred database is UDB (IBM DB2) or Sybase.BS in Computer Science.Oracle Installation,Oracle Statspack, Oracle Advanced Replication, Some Unix SA Experience would be a huge plus.
Education : Should be
a qualified BCA, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, MCA,
M.E/M.Tech/MS, M.Sc, PGDCA
- Perform data/business analysis for database applications.
- Develop technical specifications from business requirement analysis.
- Design, develop and implement applications with Oracle PL/SQL and other computer languages.
- Maintain market and transaction data integrity.
- Provide prompt quality support for production processes.
- Perform performance tuning for queries and PL/SQL applications.
- Must work within a team of technical and business users to meet project milestones and objectives.
Location : Hyderabad
- Excellent overall technical skills as wells as business analytic skills.
- 2+ years experience in programming as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Oracle 8i+).
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle database objects in large database environment.
- Thorough Knowledge of relational and data warehouse databases concepts and design.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS systems.
- Strong query performance tuning experience.
- Knowledge and experience of programming language(s) such as in C/C++/ Pro*C, VB/VBA, etc..
- Strong scripting experience such as in Unix shell, Perl programming.
- BS in information system/computer science or related field or related experience.
- Financial industry and stock trading knowledge a plus.
- Experience in web development a plus.
- Should be detail and results oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.