Skill Set : Robo Help, HTML and Microsoft office.
Education : The member should be a qualified with M.A, MCA, B.Sc. with 1 years Experience.
- Should have Around 1 - 3 years of work experience post qualification
- Strong influencing skills with ability to build effective relationships.
- Should be dynamic with Excellent Communication skills
- Commitment & ability to work under pressure.
The primary responsibility of the technical writer is to create and maintain documentation for all Saahi/OTSI products and solutions, including both online help and printable documentation in word and .pdf format.
- Candidates should more than 1 years of software product documentation experience.
- Should have worked as a technical writer in the EDA industry or any other high tech software industry
- Must be experienced user of Frame Maker or Word should have delivered documentation for a variety of formats and audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with developers Ability to handle changing requirements in tight schedules.
- Experience on e-learning domain would be an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving skills, and be independent, self-motivated and should Interact with Technical personnel and end users to increase the understanding of document requirements for format, content and organization.
- Checks for accuracy and completeness of all deliverables, technical documents, Proof reads documentation, develops outlines, graphs and tables, check graphs and charts for accuracy.Preferably with technical background. Should be able to manage documentation projects, estimate the work and lead a team. Should be able to communicate with customer, understand requirement and manage the deliverables
Job Location : Hyderabad
Mode of Employment : Contract employee
Duration of Employment : 2 to 3 months